TERMS / POLICIES
The Website and content is available in English Language. The English version is the original version and the only one binding on STANDARDFXTRADES Shall prevail on any other version in case of discrepancy. STANDARDFXTRADES shall not be responsible for any erroneous, inadequate, or misleading translations from the original version into other languages.
STANDARDFXTRADES as the company with registration number 0823743751, having its registered office at 4th Floor, Mokway Parkins, Red Hills Pkwy - Utah, USA, which operates on behalf of FGC, holding financial services license, offers access to its web page and use related services by any individual or corporate entity (hereinafter referred to as the Client) according to the procedure and on the terms and conditions described in this Agreement.
The Agreement becomes effective as of the date when the Client opened a trading investment account and transferred funds to the Company account(s) to ensure minimum trading deposit.
- Client shall fund his trading account within 90 calendar days from the date of its opening in an amount not less than define terms for the type of account (minimum initial deposit).
- The Company has the right to close/cancel an account with the balance less than 1 cent (one-hundredth of a US dollar), if the above account balance existed for more than 90 calendar days.
- Client may request withdrawal of funds from his trading account in the amount not used to cover the margin, but not more than current balance. The minimal allowed withdrawal amount is 500 USD for compounding acccounts.
- Client places a funds withdrawal order using the Company website interface. Company is not responsible for any third party access to the Client personal information and withdrawal orders. Once an order has been received, the withdrawal amount may be deducted from the Client trading account.
- In some cases deposits may take up to 24hours after receiving client order. The security service of the company has the right to hold the order up to 24 hours, previously having notified the client.
- The client will be given the Company bitcoin wallet address to make his deposit to his trading account via the Company website.
- When funding his account, the Client shall use the Company crypto wallet details, received at the Company website only and effective on the payment date. The Company cannot be held responsible for the funds which the Client transferred using crypto wallet address different from current, and does not offer investigation and refund of Client payment and cannot credit these funds to Client trading balance.
- Company reserves the right to reject a request for withdrawal in case of an explicit intention to exchange customer funds from one payment system to another.
CUSTOMER AND COMPANY RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Client is notified and agrees that the Company cannot be held liable for Client actions or inactions during conversion operations. Responsibility for trading account monitoring is the Client duty.
- Company reserves the right to amend this Agreement notifying the Client about it at least 2 business days prior to the effective date of these amendments. Posting the relevant information on the main page of the www.cryptoallied.com website for the period of at least 3 days is also considered as notification.
- All rights and obligations of the Company and the Client represent a long-term commitment, which remains in force up until the Company receives a Client notice of termination of this agreement or closing his trading account.
- Company cannot be held responsible for non-fulfilment of any obligations involving quality of online communication of information to the Client terminal or use of information, software, and interfaces of websites which do not belong to the Company.
- Client realizes that any market recommendations and information communicated to the Client by the Company, its representatives, or third parties do not constitute as an offer to make operation/transaction.
- any actions committed by the Client or third parties (by Client fault or with Client participation), which destabilize the Company business or performance of the Company services, equipment, or software may result in the Company refusal (on the basis of private law) of servicing the Client current trading account and cancellation of all trading orders, with full refund of the remaining deposit. Company must notify the Client about the reasons for the above decision. Company also may reject such Client new registration in the future.
- Persons under 18 years or under the age of majority, which is legally allowed to participate in financial trading, can not use the services of the Website.
- The Client declares and guarantees that:
- his age is minimum 18 years old
- information which Client provided to the Company is true and correct
- He shall notify the Company about any and all changes in this information within one day after the change took place
- the e-mail address used by the Client is not in use by anyone else. Any and all notices, requests, complaints, and information received from this address are considered as sent by the Client.
- Company may request from Client a confirmation of accuracy of the personal account data for a due diligence and in the event of a withdrawal request. Company may request a notarized copy of the Client ID and the document proving his place of residence. Inability to provide requested documents may result in the Company refusal (on the basis of private law) of servicing the Client current trading account and cancellation of all trading orders, with full refund of the remaining deposit. Company must notify the Client about the reasons for the above decision. Company also may reject such Client new registration in the future.
- In case of double registration of the same Client, the Company has the right to cancel duplicated registrations, cancel opened positions and withdrawal requests. All duplicated accounts will be frozen for investigation purposes.
CUSTOMER RISK NOTICE:
- Client understands that the risk of suffering trading losses may be quite significant. Client should analyze his financial capabilities before engaging in trading operations
- Client realizes that he may completely lose his all initial funds and any additional funds used when trading on the market.
- Client agrees that the company cannot be held responsible for Client losses caused, directly or indirectly, by the government restrictions, restrictions of foreign exchange or market rules, suspension of trading, military operations, or other conditions usually called the Force majeure circumstances which lie beyond the company control.
- Client was informed about additional risks associated with the specifics of functioning of e-trade systems and the problems of Internet communication nodes.
- Client bears full responsibility for the risks associated with the storage of trading account access data, and must ensure that third parties cannot access the trade terminals. Client losses and risks associated with the restoration of access to the trading account imposes no obligations on the Company, other than to provide new access data to the Client after identification procedure.
In the Agreement any reference to an individual person shall include corporate entities, unincorporated associations, partnerships and individuals.
Headings and notes in the Agreement are for reference only and shall not affect the contents and interpretation of the Agreement.
In the Agreement references to any law shall include references to any statutory modification or re-enactment thereofore to any regulation or order made under such law, statute or enactment (or under such a modification or re-enactment).